- This event has passed.
June 7 - June 15
Van Horne Bike Maintenance
- When: Monday, June 7th to Tuesday, June 15th 2021 (weekdays only)
- What: Free basic Bike Maintenance for Van Horne students and school staff. Maintenance will be provided by a professional bike mechanic from VanCycle.
- Registration: Number of bikes per day is limited, so please register only if you are sure you want to participate. Please register only one (1) bike per student or staff. Registration deadline May 27th, 2021
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/VkwoKfhchCjLMner5
- Register online and set preferred date
- Once registration is closed, you will be notified by email about the date for your kid(s) bike maintenance.
- If you want to move the appointment to another day, please contact us as soon as possible, and we’ll try to accommodate.
- Your bike will only be checked-in and accepted on the day of your assigned appointment.
- No unregistered bikes will be accepted.
- BIKE DROP OFF – 8:45am – 9:30am, back gravel field at the Manitoba Street entrance. You must check-in with the volunteer before leaving.
- BIKE PICK UP – 3:00pm to 3:30pm. The PAC will not be responsible for any bikes not picked up by 3:30pm
Volunteers: We need few parent volunteers to mind the bikes on these days.
SignUp for volunteers: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080A4AA5A72FA6FA7-vanhorne
- Monday, June 7th
- Tuesday, June 8th
- Wednesday, June 9th
- Thursday, June 10th
- Friday, June 11th
- Monday, June 14th
- Tuesday, June 15th