- This event has passed.
Deadline to place Fundscrip order
HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR VAN HORNE WHILE YOU SHOP!
If you shop at Superstore, Safeway, Esso, Petro Canada or Amazon or you’re just looking to cross some folks off your gift list, then you can help raise money for the Van Horne PAC this by participating in our Fundscrip fundraiser.
Money raised helps us buy books for our school library and computers for the school lab, and invest in countless other educational initiatives that are crucial for the development and enrichment of our children.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Option 1: Through vanhornepac.com (preferred)
- Order directly through Van Horne before Friday, November 27th.
- Choose from 146+ retailers in BC and the card denominations you want. Once you are done, click on “checkout” at the bottom of the page, fill out your contact details, and place your order.
- Send the payment by e-transfer to Van Horne PAC at email@example.com. For the security question, write “The name of our school mascot” and include the answer “wildcat.” Put your order ID on the e-transfer. Pick up your cards on December 4th.
Option 2: Through Fundscrip site
- Order on the Fundscrip site up to four gift cards (max value of $500) to be delivered right to your door (select the Direct Shipping option for $0.95) throughout the year.
- Once on the site, go to “Support a Group” and enter Group number 25MEZ6.
- You can pay with a credit card (1.99% fee) or via direct Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), which incurs no fee.
To participate in the group holiday order, place your order by November 27th. There is no upper limit for gift cards and delivery is free with collection from the school. When ordering, make sure you select the “Hold for Pickup at Van Horne PAC” option.
Encourage your family, friends, and coworkers to participate via our dedicated Fundscrip link: