Fundraise for Van Horne while you shop!
Do you buy $50 in groceries at Superstore, Safeway, No Frills each week? Do you buy $120 in gas at Esso, Petro Canada, or Shell each month?
If “yes,” then you personally can help raise $125 or more for Van Horne PAC this year! And, if you ever buy gifts or other items at Amazon.ca, Chapters, American Eagle, Banana Republic (146+ retailers in BC), you can help make even more $!
We’ve organized a Gift Card fundraiser (through a company called Fundscrip), which has potential to make $10,000+ by end of the year. Prince of Wales school does this; they make $16,000 a year. We realized it’s such an easy and effective way to raise money for all the great things we want to do as a PAC.
To maximize our fundraising efforts, we are encouraging you to shop now for Holiday Season gift cards
Order by Friday, November 18th, pick up at school on December 14 @3:00pm.
How to Order
There are 2 ways to order. The first option makes the most for Van Horne fundraising.
1. Order directly on the Van Horne PAC website (preferred method for Holiday Gift Card Orders)
- You can browse and order the gift cards here vanhornepac.com/order-gift-cards
- Add cards and denominations for the vendor(s) that you wish
- Once you are done. At the very bottom of the order page you can checkout. Fill out your contact details and place your order
Pay by e-transfer to Van Horne PAC at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your order id on the e-transfer description (so we can link the payment with the order)
2. Order on the Fundscrip Website
The Fundscrip website ordering allows you to keep raising funds for the PAC all year long with your regular shopping. You can order up to 4 gift cards online (max value of $500) to be delivered right to your door (select the Direct Shipping option) for $0.95 throughout the year.
- Go directly to the Fundscrip site or to https://www.fundscrip.com , go to ‘Support a Group’ and enter Group number 25MEZ6. You can pay with a Credit Card [1.99% fee is deducted]. Alternatively you can do a direct Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) which has no fee.
- To participate in the group holiday order, place your order by November 18th. There is no upper limit for gift cards and delivery is free with collection from the school. When ordering, make sure you select the ‘Hold For Pickup at Van Horne PAC’ option.
If they are from another province, make sure they order gift cards for their province. There’s a drop down for that. Bonus funds from beyond our parent community = good!
Please encourage your family, friends and coworkers to participate too using the Fundscrip Website! Share this page by clicking on the social media icons on the left. So what are you waiting for? Register and start ordering!