Prizes valued at $400!
Get inspired by our exercise in community values and then brainstorm a nice motto that the Van Horne PAC will use on our PAC newsletter, website and social media to project what our community is all about.
- Grand Prize (valued at $300)
- Family Merch Bundle: ($150 in new Wildcats merchandise).
- $100 GAP gift certificate
- $25 Earls gift certificate
- Lunch with Gregg The Pres and Stephen the Principal
- Consolation Prizes (3 names to be selected):
- Starbucks gift bundle
- Limited edition Wildcats hat
- Free Bread For a Year (COBS on Main)*
Note: If you’d like to donate to this prize pool, please email chair (at) vanhornepac (dot) com.
Criteria & Suggestions
- Keep it short (between 2 and 10 words)!
- Keep it aspirational, emotional and impactful!
- Get inspired by our community’s top values (Making a difference, Cooperation, Transparency and Inclusion) and learn more about Hilary’s values & behaviours exercise. Note: you don’t have to use the core value words in your submission, nor are you prohibited from using them.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to any parent or guardian within the current Van Horne community as of February 2019. Members of the PAC Executive are ineligible.
- Deadline: To qualify, you must submit your answers by Easter Monday (April 22nd) at midnight.
- How to win: All qualifying submissions will be reviewed by the PAC executive in consultation with Principal Leung. After April 22nd, a winning motto will be selected and will be announced at the Cultural Food Fair on May 1st. There is no limit to how many submissions a parent/guardian can make.
- Consent: By submitting your idea, you are consenting for the PAC to use your motto, should your idea be selected.
- Questions?: Email chair (at) vanhornepac (dot) com
SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS
(Deadline: April 22nd)