TOGETHER WE FLOURISH*!
(*thanks to you)
The impact we can have on our children’s education is a function of how connected parents are to each other and how involved we are in the school community. If you’re interested in volunteering, then pat yourself on the back, you’re the reason why our school community succeeds!
COME JOIN THE FUN!
All are welcome. No experience is necessary. If you’re willing to give your time, then we’re committed to helping you find the opportunity closest to your heart.
Here’s some ways to help start your journey:
- Join our volunteer pool and we’ll alert you to volunteer opportunities as they come up.
- Learn more about what volunteer opportunities and positions are currently available.
- Read some common questions about volunteering at Van Horne Elementary.
- Lead the PAC! Check out our PAC Handbook for information on what volunteer opportunities there are to be an officer, executive and other leadership roles.
- Questions? Reach out to our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DOES VOLUNTEERING INVOLVE?
As much or as little as you want! Perhaps you have an hour or two each week to help with the recycling or hot lunches? Or maybe you’re willing to take on just one event or a project? Do you have contacts that can donate items or help run events? All these help out our school.
WHAT’S THE PLAN FOR EVENTS THIS YEAR?
HOW ARE FUNDS RAISED?
We raise funds by offering hot lunches and other fundraising initiatives.
HOW ARE THE FUNDS USED?
The funds raised are used to provide technology for the classroom, greening initiatives, arts programs, classroom funds and additional programs.
VOLUNTEER SIGNUP FORM
You’ll be added to email alerts when volunteers are needed. You can then decide whether or not to volunteer for a particular event/project.